Mod Job Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I've told you, I am just in complete awe of this place.

Am I really getting on people's nerves :(, Joxley's the only one who's acting so defensive LOL

I've received 5 Pos reps since I've been here, So I can't be getting on people's nerves too much :D

i gave you a pos rep back when i thought you were all innocent and i couldnt stand the grey by your name. you do get on my nerves a bit lol. stick to your dedicated thread to talk about this :)

Am I really getting on people's nerves :(,
No offence mate but ya starting to. I think there are 3 mods who have warned you now. If ya like the place that much then i would seriously slow down or i can see you getting banned for this, theres no need to post as much. Are you on speed or something? :)

LOL, I'm not on drugs

I know there's mods that have warned me, but really warned me about doing what? I mean I'd understand if they were warning me not to double post, or advertise my site in the social lounge, or swearing or putting rude images in my posts, but I'm not doing any of those things - I haven't broken a single rule :D

Are you guys saying that I have a limit on the number of times I'm allowed to post a day now????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom