Log on Problem

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
Okay

I have completely forgotten my Password for this website so I rely on my Firefox saved passwords to log on. I never type my password any more. Yesterday, I tryed to log on and it wouldn't let me. It would say I have put in the wrong information and etc.

Now, all I am doing is typing the capital letter 'N' in the User Name box and clicking on my name that appears in a drop down window. My password shows up nicely and I log on fine.

Today, I haven't gone through the whole e-mail changing password thing yet and I try to log in. Guess what? IT WORKS!

So I'm over here confused like a two year old trying to figure out how to put batteries in a Gameboy. What the hell happened? Is it a server problem or what?

Now this has happened before but I went through the whole password change and It worked. This time I never did the password change and its fine. I would like to know what's wrong T_T

Thanks,
Need WoW Now

Why don't you PM a MOD and ask them to change it to something you can remember? Then just update Firefox's saved password to reflect the new password. I take it you can't change your own password because you don't remember the old one. If I remember correctly, MODs can change passwords on vBulletin.

Actually if you use the whole 'Forgot password" thing, you don't need to know your password, you just have to own and have access to the email address you registered with. It then sends a randomly generated password and you use that and when you log on with that password it prompts you to change it to your liking.

I happened to forget what my liking was though. T_T

Why don't you PM a MOD and ask them to change it to something you can remember? Then just update Firefox's saved password to reflect the new password. I take it you can't change your own password because you don't remember the old one. If I remember correctly, MODs can change passwords on vBulletin.

That's a supermod or admin function. Otherwise the member has to go through the forgot password routine.

cf just logged me out, and it never logs me out :confused:
im guessing yours was just randomly like what just happened to me.

cf just logged me out, and it never logs me out :confused:
im guessing yours was just randomly like what just happened to me.

If you haven't checked the "remember me" box it'll do that after a period of inactivity.

na its ticked. it never logs me off. was just randomly today, after reading this thread i think lol. meh its all good now.

Back
Top Bottom