Level after guru.

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Well so far we have-
Guru

Ive noticed the amount of gurus around. Mabye its time to make diffrent levels over that. Like 2000+ "Cardinal". Someting like that 10,000+ "GOD" etc...

we have had this subject before, in the last thread we had some very good new ranks, but none were made official and put to use

Instead of makeing a new level, just have it where social lounge and CF: Suggestions, comment and feedback doesn't count towards becoming a new level.

yeah, but its still all about the posts.... after u become a guru, there should be a ranking where your words are finally judged, not just the amount of posting...

dont change the ranks! they are fine the way they are....i mean sure since i just hit guru theres nothing to really aim for except mod but....still its cool bein a guru :D

I think that the new title change will not be all that inportant enought to make the change, like most people here it does'nt bother them that they stay on the guru status.

Even our top poster LK, will tell you the title above guru would be nice, but not all that important.

Back
Top Bottom