just wondering...

dude_se

Proper Legend
i thought the ad's by our avatars were to remove the dodgy link at the bottom of the site. its still there. or was it just a way to generate some extra dosh?

Yeah, I noticed that was still there, hopefully it is just an oversight by David and not effort to make extra money.

yer im sure he said they where here possibly to replace it depending upon which one generates the most revenue and so he probably has to wait and get a payment from the new ones to see

David wanted to test and see how the new adds would work before removing the others.

Yeah, I noticed that was still there, hopefully it is just an oversight by David and not effort to make extra money.

And whats the problem with him making extra money?? Do you pay to be on here?? Didn't think so.

Hmm, "Free Voyeur and Swingers". Guess I never looked at them that closely. Considering the younger people we have on here it's probably not the best advertising.

I'm testing the small ads in the profile area. If they don't generate enough / people don't like them then they won't stay

Back
Top Bottom