Just Something I'd Like To Say..

N_350Z

In Runtime
I've been here for a bit, I don't post too much, I'm more of a lurker. But you guys are incredibly hard on David. Give the guy a break. ;) He does a lot of work, if you've ever set up some forums, you'd know how much work goes into it. Sure, he doesn't implement every feature in the world, but..all the same. Give the guy a break.

Ye, it be a forum, and David seems to spend a hell of a lot of time keeping the good ship Computer Forums at sea.

If all some of you can do is bitch about how somebody chooses to update and run their website, may I direct you to the world outside please?

It's not David's fault some sad bastard grassed him up to our old webhost about a hacking thread, and we got booted to some laggy cesspit of doom, is it? Personally, I would like to see a VB upgrade, and David often isn't open to reason on many issues but, at the end of the day... it's his forum - put up with his rules or bugger off.

Who else is gonna whip him into shape if it isn't us? lol jj we don't really mean to be so hard on him.

ive only beeen nice to him i was even the first to say Thank you in the thread where he put up hte new logo

Now that I'm on the same side of the screen as David is, I too see how much time and effort it takes. But what I do is nothing to what Buzz does. And it appears David doesn't have the team thing going like Buzz and I do. I can only imagine one person having to do it all.
But like was said, it's his house and in his house one must observe his rules and how he does things. But remember the words of ol blue eyes> "I did it my way". So if you want to do things your way, cough up the green and get your own VB. And do it your way.

Back
Top Bottom