Is it just me or are we being spammed alot?

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
I have noticed lately that the forums are recieving alot of spam? Is it one guy with multiple accounts or is it just some coincidence?

I have no clue, but things need to settle down over here way to much drama going on..

One guy. Well, maybe like two. Because someone got banned, and got really pissed, so he came back and went on that spree. Then, there is, computergen/flipper and I think hes here doing some stuff.

I dont know, just from what I've been told, thats what it looks like..

Nothing to worry about guys. Seti (I think) banned him, I've locked the threads.

Shouldn't be hearing anything from pandas in a veeery long time.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
One guy. Well, maybe like two. Because someone got banned, and got really pissed, so he came back and went on that spree. Then, there is, computergen/flipper and I think hes here doing some stuff.

I dont know, just from what I've been told, thats what it looks like..

EDIT>

Holy hell, I didnt see the soc lounge, thats pandas is probably computergen/flipper

EDIT>

Sorry, I didnt mean to hit the quote, lol!

Dev0115 said:
I have no clue, but things need to settle down over here way to much drama going on..
yeah thats for sure...

also, the home social lounge is filled with spam on the 1st page, i think there is only one real thread

guys here's the spammage

locked.jpg

Yeah its bad. But hes banned now. No reason to create another thread on this. Were gettin another mod soon, so its going to be fine, and there wont be enough time for this to happen again.

The additional moderators (Arizx and Lh) were added now, and they will help out with fixing problems like this in the future.

Its not so much that spam is becoming more of an issue. The fact is, as the community grows as does the user base and the chance of spam increases as well.

EDIT: Hey, 600th post. :)

Back
Top Bottom