Just an idea..

Thank god. I really wish I was a mod. I was have delt with this basard. And im always here, but I know why im not a mod. Too bad, oh well.

No, im not self promoting, just saying I would like to be on thats all

I hate spammers, and no offense like I know this is just a suggestion but i dont think begging me to be a moderator is the way to go either ....

natej315 said:
I hate spammers, and no offense like I know this is just a suggestion but i dont think begging me to be a moderator is the way to go either ....

I don't think anyone was begging..

Anyway, at least the issue discussed in the first post has been resolved.

I agree. We need mroe moderators spread out over multiple timezones. Not just the U.S or anything, but moderators spread out in nearly every area where people post from. Which would include Europe, United States, and I believe we have peopel from Japan and China. Not to forcertain on that though. :)

Yes, we def do need more mods. Especially after what happend yesterday. We all just sat there and couldnt do anything. I dont see why we dont have mods in the us or de we? It will be nice if David can make ssome new mods from the US so the situation from last night doesnt occur again..

You guys are lucky! My forum...is DEAD! 12 people and the only active guy is me :( I HATE THAT!

Moving along that...well...thing...

Mr.Lindon has the choice. Looking that Seti does all cleaning, some done by UK31337 (malbuc87uk), BrookField (Maurice) and one done by Kage, I don't really see the rest.

Wait a second...are they forgeting that they are mods when posting?? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom