Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Site Admin, News and Feedback
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-23-2005, 01:16 PM   #11
The Candyman
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,310
Default Re: Just Curious....

i don't think anyone uses the search anymore , that is why we have counless multiple threads on the same subject.
__________________

__________________
" Let the music move you "
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 02:22 PM   #12
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Just Curious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~mr mixx~
i don't think anyone uses the search anymore , that is why we have counless multiple threads on the same subject.
exactly... i dont use it at all..
__________________

__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 04:51 PM   #13
BSOD
 
HRHunteRHR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,730
Default Re: Just Curious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by spank_fusion
Whoa.... someone's a bit defensive. Like I said (twice), I'm just curious. Anyway, thanks for confirming that there is one here. I was fairly positive that there was; I just wanted to be sure.

It's his responsibility to be defensive when it comes to talking about the secret forum of the mods, if a spamming angry hacker rolled by and saw this thread, with the location of that forum in his eyes, he could hack it and gain really important informtaion through the HTML code the forum consits of. At one of the old forums I used to go to for counter-strike, a guy name Lynx hacked it and was able to bring down the whole site because he learned valuable information from the admin forum.
HRHunteRHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 11:50 PM   #14
BSOD
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,734
Default Re: Just Curious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHunteRHR
It's his responsibility to be defensive when it comes to talking about the secret forum of the mods, if a spamming angry hacker rolled by and saw this thread, with the location of that forum in his eyes, he could hack it and gain really important informtaion through the HTML code the forum consits of. At one of the old forums I used to go to for counter-strike, a guy name Lynx hacked it and was able to bring down the whole site because he learned valuable information from the admin forum.
Well, this doesn't really apply to what I'm talking about. I don't want the address or anything. I was just confirming that there are mod threads in the CF Suggestions forum.
catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 01:36 AM   #15
BSOD
 
HRHunteRHR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,730
Default Re: Just Curious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by spank_fusion
Well, this doesn't really apply to what I'm talking about. I don't want the address or anything. I was just confirming that there are mod threads in the CF Suggestions forum.

WTF? Mod THREADS? What are you taking about?
HRHunteRHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 02:41 AM   #16
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Just Curious....

omg... haha...
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 03:21 AM   #17
Daemon Poster
 
geek_gal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,245
Send a message via MSN to geek_gal Send a message via Yahoo to geek_gal
Default Re: Just Curious....

Who cares, curious or not, its none of anyones biz apart from the MODs and David, i mean they do so freaking much for the forum, the least they can get is a hidden section to have there time there, kinda like peace and quite and as someone(i think matt) to b@tch about there!
__________________
Am2 AMD 64 X2 3600+, 1G Ram DDR,
[[*Need a new Gfx Card & 1 more Ram stick// 1GB*]]
Sony Avatar's!
geek_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 04:48 AM   #18
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Just Curious....

uh, someone needs to chill.. he was just wondering.. how many tiems does it need to be said i mean damn. the dude, didnt want a war on this, but thats what u guys are turning it into. just give it a rest people. he knows there is one. and geek_gal, its not for there peaice and quite, its so they can bitch about users behind our backs. oh, wait i ment that they can discusss improvments upon the forums... my bad..
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 06:13 AM   #19
Fully Optimized
 
dyserq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,281
Default Re: Just Curious....

Well ... it would be kind of obvious that there is a section on the forum specifically for moderators, there is usually always a section like that on every developed forum
dyserq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 12:02 PM   #20
BSOD
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,734
Default Re: Just Curious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrizx
uh, someone needs to chill.. he was just wondering.. how many tiems does it need to be said i mean damn. the dude, didnt want a war on this, but thats what u guys are turning it into. just give it a rest people. he knows there is one. and geek_gal, its not for there peaice and quite, its so they can bitch about users behind our backs. oh, wait i ment that they can discusss improvments upon the forums... my bad..
Thanks for the support, yo. I appreciate it.

[Sigh.] Nobody seems to understand what I'm talking about. Oh well, it's not that big of a deal. It's interesting how people are yelling at me though without even knowing what I'm asking.
__________________

catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0