Just Curious....

catalyst1

BSOD
What mod-only threads are in this forum? Would they be better in the mod-only forum? Like I said, just curious.

I'm not 100% sure what you even mean, can you explain it a little more clearly?

spank_fusion said:
What mod-only threads are in this forum? Would they be better in the mod-only forum? Like I said, just curious.

What does it matter where they are ? non mod member's are not allowed to see them anyways.

Whoa.... someone's a bit defensive. Like I said (twice), I'm just curious. Anyway, thanks for confirming that there is one here. I was fairly positive that there was; I just wanted to be sure.

g
spank_fusion said:
Whoa.... someone's a bit defensive. Like I said (twice), I'm just curious. Anyway, thanks for confirming that there is one here. I was fairly positive that there was; I just wanted to be sure.

haha
i suppose he is

look at it this way. There is the
General Section
Web Hosting section
and
Technical section
But i beleive that after the technical section, there is an
Administrative section
I think..
Damn hope i dont get in trouble for saying this, and i know this cause of other forums iv modded...tho they went Vbulletion, so maybe i am totally off basis here

i thought when the mods lounge first came in to operation every one new?

its alittle place where we can b*tch behind you backs thats all you need to no

Yeah, I know there's a separate mod forum on here, but there's also a mod thread inside this forum. I was just wondering why.

spank_fusion said:

Hey spank, i was'nt trying to sound like on the defence yo, i just thought that the question was kinda sensless, but yeah..The mod lounge is where discussions on the site take place.

Back
Top Bottom