Jus a Little Thumbs Up To The Members & David

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi guys, jus a little comment,

id jus like to say that i have bin noticing there is always a good number of active users, the past 2 times i have looked over the last 3 days its been over 150 both times,

so david must be doing something right, and members keep staying active and helpful.

ok thats it my praising over and done with.

peace, ssc456

p.s id like to +1 every1 for being active and keeping this forum going but i dont have the time lol, so instead a big good job to all of you,

Mostly everyone I have encountered on CF has been helpful and informative. I have really learned a lot since I've joined and it's great that I have a community to go to with my questions and problems.

Thanks everyone for the support.

You mean 150 users AND guests?

combined users and guests,

id say an average of 20 or so users online and thats good IMO

and id also like to say i havent seen DB errors or white pages in a long time,

hope i dont jynx it lol whenever some1 says that we usually get 1

I would just like to thank all the Guru's, Moderators, and David, for keeping this forum fun, and honest. I love to come on here and see what people have to say, and what great new knowledge I will come across everyday.

Plus thanks for keeping all the people that come on here just to spam and do stupid thing off the forum. That is something that I have seen go out of control on other forums where the moderators don't take their title seriously.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom