instant message

A chat room wouldn't be too bad lol, all we need is use Java and then we got a portable instant messaging client, great for CF members meeting each other :D

The reason why we don't integrate chat rooms in here is because David feels it would defeat the purpose of posting threads in the first place.

TRDCorolla said:
The reason why we don't integrate chat rooms in here is because David feels it would defeat the purpose of posting threads in the first place.

That would be true
It wouldn't be very efficient, seeing as though there could be nearly a hundred people logged on at the same time, taking up bandwidth on the servers and defeat its purpose seeinga s people can not get a point through with tons of people trying to talk over them ...
Just in my opinion, but i think that CF is fine with or without a chat room, the choice is really up to David

I say We Get a reliable server, Set up an IRC Chat on it, "Unofficial ComputerForums.org Chatroom" And all is well in the world.

We do that, Have someone in there with control, If someones being a pain mute them, And Then that would solve the whole spam conversations in Social problem

Back
Top Bottom