ImpEx - CF Privileged

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
Out of curiosity, what does this usergroup have that's "privileged"? I was going through to see whom the current admins and moderators are after noticing seti was no longer a mod. I noticed the users of this group have pretty much all been inactive and I'm wondering what it's really for. :)

Thanks for asking. The usergroup was a holdover from the old board and was for high post count members. Interestingly, it didn't do much of anything special (like provide free donuts on Fridays...). It shouldn't have been displaying however on the page, so that's been fixed now - thanks for bringing this up.

Thanks for asking. The usergroup was a holdover from the old board and was for high post count members. Interestingly, it didn't do much of anything special (like provide free donuts on Fridays...). It shouldn't have been displaying however on the page, so that's been fixed now - thanks for bringing this up.

When you get a group that gives out free donuts on Fridays... I want to be part of that group. :)

Thanks for clearing it up.

Yeah I stepped down a good while back. My plate was running over at that time. However, if ya'll need me, I am at your service.

Originally it was a perk for long great members.

post count didn't matter, post content did.

members that offered great advice over a long period were occasionally selected for a special treat.

that special treat was a custom user name, so instead of newbie/member/senior member etc, people in this special group could name themselves.

Back
Top Bottom