Ideas

Ok let's put this mishmash of ideas in perspective.
Still wanting sigs.
Modifing sections.
Blogs for every one.
Point system.
All this is pointless if the database errors continue. Why go to all the trouble to put all that in when the forum keeps crashing? Need to get the database errors squared away then talk about add-ons and eye candy.
David could send Buzz a message about getting server space from his cuz. The one we're on is so stable and well maintained. But the database errors still will need to be addressed.
Think about it David. If you have any questions you know where Buzz and I hang our hats...

I agree with seti shock.

it doesn't matter how many sweetners and treats you give out to people to get them to stay here,

if the forum isn't here for people to see anyway!

I agree with seti shock.

it doesn't matter how many sweetners and treats you give out to people to get them to stay here,

if the forum isn't here for people to see anyway!
Exactly. Problems with errors and downtime have been on the rise lately. :(

Ya, but our problem is the server we're on so if we could transfer to a different server the errors would stop, and everything would be fine and dandy!

Ya, but our problem is the server we're on so if we could transfer to a different server the errors would stop, and everything would be fine and dandy!
I'd imagine database errors would be a problem with the database, not the server.

i think the database and the server both need sorting. its got pretty bad over the past few days so it should be sorted before any of these ideas are considered.

The database and the server are a problem, but David has done and is doing everything he can to sort that out

Your all coming up with new ideas like new avatars and sigs, blogs etc. but your not looking at the real reason why this forum doesn't have as much people who come here everyday and become regular posters because of course if you post too much certain mods feel the need to ban you (And please don't anybody come up with the boring old"Waa waa but your posts weren't useful so you deserved the ban"

Other things such as mod's (arrizx) giving you negative rep for no reason, mods (brookfield) harassing you via PM and people such as Brookfield making accusations that your a previously banned user who has signed up under a different name may also play a part in it

The database and the server are a problem, but David has done and is doing everything he can to sort that out

Your all coming up with new ideas like new avatars and sigs, blogs etc. but your not looking at the real reason why this forum doesn't have as much people who come here everyday and become regular posters because of course if you post too much certain mods feel the need to ban you (And please don't anybody come up with the boring old"Waa waa but your posts weren't useful so you deserved the ban"

Other things such as mod's (arrizx) giving you negative rep for no reason, mods (brookfield) harassing you via PM and people such as Brookfield making accusations that your a previously banned user who has signed up under a different name may also play a part in it

true dat
oh best be carefull here i may be furby posting under a diff usernamejust cos i agree and i can see that he is being victimised oh no imagine that :rolleyes:

btw how has brookfield been harassing you i would say post the Pm's but you will get banned

This isn't a democracy, it's an oligarchy. (Go ahead, look that up. They don't teach it in 5th grade.) It comes down to what the mods think. And if you're going to rag on the mods here like you so consistently do, you're not gonna be here long.

Back
Top Bottom