i was banned???

PuNkY

In Runtime
Well I know what thread I was banned for... The "Bux - Free Cash" thread. But why? I posted it thinking people may want to give it a try, but NO I was BANNED. I'm not angry, just confused. If the person who banned me could please explain why I was banned that would be great, Thanks :)

Did you have a referral link in the post? Even if you did I don't know why you would get banned for that maybe warned, but not banned.

Well I know what thread I was banned for... The "Bux - Free Cash" thread. But why? I posted it thinking people may want to give it a try, but NO I was BANNED. I'm not angry, just confused. If the person who banned me could please explain why I was banned that would be great, Thanks :)

I did it, it was spam plan and simple. You posted the same crap the spammers usually post, just because your a member does not make it right.

Wait, what was it you posted? What kind of free cash stuff, cause I know most of those arent fake, I made enough that a W-9 was needed from 1 site alone... But some people stole some of my profit too, lol.

It was not spam, and have the paypal records to prove it.

Wait, what was it you posted? What kind of free cash stuff, cause I know most of those arent fake, I made enough that a W-9 was needed from 1 site alone... But some people stole some of my profit too, lol.

It doesn't matter if the money came or not, the ad referral crap like that is spam. It's not allowed here. I don't care if the queen of england comes and hand delivers a $20 bill to your hand, no.

I have to agree with Chris here. We understand that money came out of it, but referral links are considered to be spam here.

It doesn't matter if the money came or not, the ad referral crap like that is spam. It's not allowed here. I don't care if the queen of england comes and hand delivers a $20 bill to your hand, no.

I have to agree with Chris here. We understand that money came out of it, but referral links are considered to be spam here.

I understand it. Its all my bad. I thought I would show you guys a site to make a few extra pennies. But I can understand why you can consider it spam.

I do apologize

Back
Top Bottom