But i had another suggestion,

For the rep to look something more like

This~

1zxtt75.jpg

^ from a V.B forum

Just think looks more better than how i see it currently, personally
This ~

1zxtvuw.jpg

If the forum was a darker colour/theme, it would be something I would like to see, but imagine whacking that everywhere, it will contrast..which could be seen as a good thing I suppose..but yeah, doesnt match :(

i doubt the rep stuff is going 2 change, david has done alot with it and i doubt he would change it again. i think it looks good how it is. and he probably does 2... i say leave the rep "look" how it is....

I think it looks fine how it is...

in case anyone doesn't realise it's just a picture
http://computerforums.org/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif

it's just that as the pictures line up next to each other they give the impression of a bar that grows...

it's just as easy to have the little lozenges that GG wants... (I.e leave some clear space between the graphics, when when they stack up they look likie a growing amount of little dots rather than a growing bar...

but as I said, I quite like it the way it is...

As long as it adds up, it's fine. I don't really care how it looks...but rather how it works.

root said:
I think it looks fine how it is...

in case anyone doesn't realise it's just a picture
http://computerforums.org/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif

it's just that as the pictures line up next to each other they give the impression of a bar that grows...

it's just as easy to have the little lozenges that GG wants... (I.e leave some clear space between the graphics, when when they stack up they look likie a growing amount of little dots rather than a growing bar...

but as I said, I quite like it the way it is...
Exactly. :)

i quite like the lil dots that GG is talking about, but im not too bothered either way.. i think the way GG is saying would look good

Back
Top Bottom