Hot Deals Section

ownage

Fully Optimized
Since this is a computer forum, and lots of etailers have deals going on, I think that the members of this forum should be informed of the best bang for the buck. It could be for pretty much anything, games, computer parts, free stuff. It would be great for some one looking for new tech and saving some cash. :cool:

Yay or Nay?

Yeah, I think that's a good idea, I run across alot of decent deals all the time, I just never know where to post 'em so I usually don't.

hmmm, should've started a poll...didnt think of that until now. Mods? Can you make this thread a poll too? Thanks! :D And also share your opinion!

eh, I think this could just be done by making a thread in the social lounge. theres already enough forums, and sub forums to confuse someone especially a new member.

Personally, we could use the Sale lounge, but maybe a deal for Hot deals would be a good idea.

lhuser, you mean social lounge right? Not Sale lounge? ;) Oh, can you edit this thread so it includes a poll? Just put two options, yes or no. Thanks!

No no, I mean Sale lounge :p They're all liunges for me ;)

but maybe a deal for Hot deals would be a good idea.
Damn you ownage! You made me think of deals again!!!! :p

I think a sub forum in the Sale lounge would be a good choice.

I'll try to add a poll.
EDIT: And I can't :( Life sucks :(

No no, I mean Sale lounge :p They're all liunges for me ;)

Damn you ownage! You made me think of deals again!!!! :p

I think a sub forum in the Sale lounge would be a good choice.

I'll try to add a poll.
EDIT: And I can't :( Life sucks :(

The problem is, most people don't usually visit the for sale area so it wouldn't really be as helpful as it could be, if it was in the Computer Hardware section on the otherhand, which obviously recieves most of the forums attention, it would help people alot more who are looking for prospective PCs and general hardware.

that is true....but we already have a lot of subforums in the Computer hardware section....hmmm...any other mods care to chime in on placement of a Hot Deals section?

lhuser....i see what you're talking about now...hahah. the for sale section :p

The problem is, most people don't usually visit the for sale area so it wouldn't really be as helpful as it could be

well in my opinion it's their problem then. Threads etc should be in the right place no matter how many views it would get.

The idea is good though, I'd say either a sticky in the "sale lounge" or a subforum there.

Back
Top Bottom