Hey how abou this?

G35x

Golden Master
Hey, i was thinking under the Cf general forum we should add Great Deals...and we should post good deals...Like for example then inside make like 5 stickys and have them like
Hd's On Sale
Processors ect...

If someone finds a great deal they could tell us all at Cf..i know when i got my phillips 5.1 speakers for only 20$ i told all my friend and most of them went and bought them...Well everyone here is always looking for a good deal so why not have its own place where we can just post good deals on computer parts...And hopefully people dont just go on newegg find whats on sale and posts it...Im talking like great deals on rebate ect...Just an idea ...

What do you guys think?

Dude calm down....I was told to put it here, u know this is the suggestions thread !...And i posted in social cause some people dont even bother cheking in here

alright i understand...sorry, but all I do is click "new posts" and it brings up all the new posts on the forum. i think its a good idea, but we already have an advertising section, so i dont know if it will work out

Dev0115 said:
Dude calm down....I was told to put it here, u know this is the suggestions thread !...And i posted in social cause some people dont even bother cheking in here
i understand you posted it in the social lounge and wanted it in the suggestions area, you could have just Pm'd a Mod to move it for you...lol

Back
Top Bottom