Hey!

is there suppose to be a sticky of some sort ?? or was there a link to the main rules in the lounge ?? either way, i don't see it either.

should'nt the main rules be in an announcment ?, that way it shows up in every forum title....

muz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Ok it looks like its been moved into a mod only area or something
Nah, as I said earlier, I've had that come up several times, it's obviously a glitch, in fact, when it first happened to me, two or three months back, I complained to David, & he said he thought that it was.

the reason you guys can't view it is because the link Brookfield gave us leads to the spam archive. I'll copy the thread to the Social lounge and sticky it.

Why was it in the Sparm archive anyways? In your option, click Edit thread, and tell me in PM who did it.

No need, I trust you...just that it's just weird. Just hard to believe a gl!tch would do that/

Back
Top Bottom