has cf gone ad-less?

You could also do Google Adsense. Some random clicks on an Ad. Bang! 12 cents!
They don't even have to purchase the advertisers product.
Google Adsense was here before but Google terminated it because of invalid clicks... or something like that.

Google Adsense was here before but Google terminated it because of invalid clicks... or something like that.
Aaww, that sucks, Google needs to chill out....
I mean, what if a random person you don't know or an enemy just goes on your site and clicks on 1 million ads just to purposely terminate your site from Adsense?

They MUST take these cases into consideration. It can't all just be, "Lots of clicks have been generated from this IP Address, your banned."

Where's the love? ;)
:D:D

I mean, what if a random person you don't know or an enemy just goes on your site and clicks on 1 million ads just to purposely terminate your site from Adsense?

They MUST take these cases into consideration. It can't all just be, "Lots of clicks have been generated from this IP Address, your banned."

Where's the love? ;)
As a (former) webmaster, trust me - they don't care.

Where's the love? ;)

Google have such a monopoly they couldn't care about loosing a few publishers here and there

Back
Top Bottom