hacking forum

compgek

Baseband Member
you should change the name of the hackers forum you might as well take away the part about hacking all together becuase the hole thing is people asking how to hack and people getting kicked off theres no point in even having it most of it is all locked

no its to chat about helping to STOP hacking and be safe .. tell people how you have been hacked etc etc not to teach people to hack and if that's why you registered here then i am sorry to disappoint

i know why its there but mostly the hole thing is people trying to learn how to hack im juss saying that you should take the hacking out of the name of the forum becuase people get the wrong idea it should just be called security all together and leave out the hacking part that might reduce the amount of people trying to learn how to hack

Hacking...

People blantly comming in and asking how to hack old teachs account cause she p**ed them off is a no no. Along with how to hack message system passwords and e-mail accounts just to name a few is also a no no. If I see this the poster gets an upclose and personal view of the outside of the door.
This section is about security as David said. How to prevent getting hack, cracked or jacked as the term may be. We try to police the area but we can't be everywhere and the members helping spotting threads is very helpfull. You see something let us know.

we should get a mod for just that forum so they can just do that and if peole ask how to hack they just get banned, no warning but we need to make this clear.

I think it should be put in along w/the rules of the site, in our security forum, do not ask about hacking please !!

OK one thing NEVER ask for Hacking info.. I never tell people what I know First of all becuase it took me years to figure it out. And second I don't want anyone knowing what I am capable of... That can be a good thing though.. Missleading... So go home spend 3 or 4 years straght on your computers and school computers and you start getting really good at stuff..... I did get in trouble last week though luckey my computer teacher is really dumb and is actually a GYM teacher.... lol

So what I am trying to say is don't make a HACKING forum it will die fast....

Back
Top Bottom