Guides with Images

Rakuma

In Runtime
Being fairly new here I may not have found them yet. But while i was looking through the overclocking and cooling as well as the builds sections of CF I noticed theres not very many guides with photos. I was wondering if there are such guides and i'm just missing them or what. But personally I'm a visual learner and as I get ready to build my first comp completely on my own I know that this sort of guide would be very helpful. I know that there are millions of different combinations of computer components, so if a generic one wouldn't be possible I would understand.

Just an idea I thought I would put out there.

Being fairly new here I may not have found them yet. But while i was looking through the overclocking and cooling as well as the builds sections of CF I noticed theres not very many guides with photos. I was wondering if there are such guides and i'm just missing them or what. But personally I'm a visual learner and as I get ready to build my first comp completely on my own I know that this sort of guide would be very helpful. I know that there are millions of different combinations of computer components, so if a generic one wouldn't be possible I would understand.

Just an idea I thought I would put out there.

Guy, not to be condescending or unhelpful but assembling your own rig should not be something that you need a visual guide for. It's seriously just like playing legos - if it fits, good. If it doesn't fit, find where it's supposed to go.

Just dont forget the raisers for the mobo - the rest should be pretty self-explanatory.

Back
Top Bottom