Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Site Admin, News and Feedback
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 06-30-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to Rakuma
Default Guides with Images

Being fairly new here I may not have found them yet. But while i was looking through the overclocking and cooling as well as the builds sections of CF I noticed theres not very many guides with photos. I was wondering if there are such guides and i'm just missing them or what. But personally I'm a visual learner and as I get ready to build my first comp completely on my own I know that this sort of guide would be very helpful. I know that there are millions of different combinations of computer components, so if a generic one wouldn't be possible I would understand.

Just an idea I thought I would put out there.

Rakuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
Omnipotent One

Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster
Default Re: Guides with Images

Here's a guide I usually recommend to new builders: My Super PC - Computer Assembly - How To Assemble A PC

Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:25 PM   #3
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis
Default Re: Guides with Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakuma View Post
Being fairly new here I may not have found them yet. But while i was looking through the overclocking and cooling as well as the builds sections of CF I noticed theres not very many guides with photos. I was wondering if there are such guides and i'm just missing them or what. But personally I'm a visual learner and as I get ready to build my first comp completely on my own I know that this sort of guide would be very helpful. I know that there are millions of different combinations of computer components, so if a generic one wouldn't be possible I would understand.

Just an idea I thought I would put out there.
Guy, not to be condescending or unhelpful but assembling your own rig should not be something that you need a visual guide for. It's seriously just like playing legos - if it fits, good. If it doesn't fit, find where it's supposed to go.

Just dont forget the raisers for the mobo - the rest should be pretty self-explanatory.
Thelis is offline   Reply With Quote