Guide Section

recently there has been several new guides and useful threads being made. and as many people have pointed out, the stickies in the general hardware\software section are quite exsessive. i think we should make a sub forum called "Guides". this forum would not allow regular users to post new topics in it. when a guide is made and a mod thinks its good and thorough then that mod shall move it there. allowing easier access to it. rather than have them in the reference thread made by arrizx. users would be allowed to post in the threads but not create one. :)

yeah sounds like a good idea also we could divert members there when asking certain things or when they say they cant build a computer fo instance as i noticed teh good building computers thread yesterday

wellit would only be a sub section so it wouldnt have any major effect

Still...David is very tentative when it comes to adding things like this to the forum. I'd say there isn't a very good chance of it happening unless there's a huge calling for it.

we could merge the media and gallery seciton. there closey related. but maybe there just not enough simmularitys<<cant spell :p

A great idea. A subforums wouldn't be too bad either, but I think that it should have a forum of it's own.
And also not allowing members to make new threads is a great idea, will definitely keep it clean.

Back
Top Bottom