A Guide Section..

What are the chances of this happening? Becuase I dont want to make guides and then they just go to the bottom of the page and then we never see them again...:(

Yeah, I am making lots of guides/tutorials...I have screenshots of installing windows, I have .htaccess, learn php, visual basic apps, etc...

Installing Windows nice, Im looking forward too that. Even though I know how to do it I wouldnt mind seeing the guide. If we dont get a the guide section im sure "Installing Windows" will be a sticky...So go ahead and make it if you want. When do you think you will be done with it?

Well just put [Guide] or something like that in the Thread Title :p When we get it, if, of course its just an idea, either I or somebody who's read this will find them all and put them there :p If we don't get one, its easy to see its a Guide!

Make all guides you want. Because, if I dont get the section, ill still manage and maintain a stickied thread.

I think one thread would work fine. Just to make it easier to look through give a link for each seperater post. I think just one thread would be fine if we cant get a seperate section. Of course if its in its own thread then people can actually discuss the guide.

A section would.. Well it would look neater. And more organized.. See what I mean?

Yeah def would. So many people are now making guides, we need to get the section going as soon as possible...

Back
Top Bottom