getting pop under's again on here

David Lindon said:
Apologies, will be dropping existing ad network by the end of the month

thanks david. i sure have enjoyed my time on this forum, and i would hate to have it ruined by a bunch of pop-ups.

Its VERY wierd that some of you have pop ups, and some dont, i personally have never ran into one, whether it be on IE6 or FF, i still havent had one yet, and the only type of "ad/popup blocker" i have is the google toolbar maybe we should start a poll and see how many people get pop ups and how many dont to find out how big of a problem it is, what do you guys think?

Google toolbar blocks popups, and like I said, I don't get them at home either, with FF, but at school I get them using the mozilla suite...

Is ther any chance that you could drop them sooner?

I'm fniding it mighty annoying, (and mighty hard to actually moderate with these pop ups.

specificaly the winfixer adverts hijack the active window, and take you away from what ever page you are viewing to their advert, (this can be pretty annoying when the advert is on the thread tools pages especailly when it happens before you've performed whatever action you are trying to perform.).

Also Ijust spent around a half hour writtnig a reply to a PM and don't actually know whether it is sent or not because of these damned popup ads.

root said:
Is ther any chance that you could drop them sooner?

I'm fniding it mighty annoying, (and mighty hard to actually moderate with these pop ups.

specificaly the winfixer adverts hijack the active window, and take you away from what ever page you are viewing to their advert, (this can be pretty annoying when the advert is on the thread tools pages especailly when it happens before you've performed whatever action you are trying to perform.).

Also Ijust spent around a half hour writtnig a reply to a PM and don't actually know whether it is sent or not because of these damned popup ads.

have you tried my adjustments to the computer's settings which i listed on page 2 in post #20 of this thread, because since i did those, i haven't seen any advertisements of any sort on here.

Okay even with Zonealarm and popups blockers I'm starting to get these popups now and it is annoying... winfixer...

I just came to this lounge to create this topic...
Yes... They are back :rolleyes:

picture15pm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom