Get rid of/lock

G35x

Golden Master
Can we please lock "what you listening to"..I swear that thread wont die, people just keep bringing it back, for pointless post count. One member is almost one EVERY SINGLE page, Im not going to say who, but I'm sure you can tell from looking. Its no big deal, but everyne always says "please dont make pointless posts" some people are just getting post count off that thread imo....

You already posted this in that thread, you didn't need to make this thread also. And yeah, I know your talking about me. But if you noticed there are otehr members that have posted in almost every page of the thread too.

God damn, dude hop off. I made a thread in here because its "suggestions" can you just get off my back. Not all the mods look in that thread, considering how pointless it is. How else would they see it, uhh duhh I make a thread where it belongs, in the "suggestions" thread. " I didnt need to make a thread", actualy I did, and please dont tell me what I should and shouldnt do..God some people just piss me off!

Let's review; back to my thread. On my thread, the IMO one back a while ago... you said it was pointless. All I'm saying is you probably should of only posted it in one spot... You don't need to freak out about it.

No big deal.

To you everything is "no big deal" thats all you say to everything...Im only posting it in here because its a SUGGESTION, what dont you understand about the word SUGGESTION. Not everyone goes, and looks in that thread, there for I put it in here!

Who care's about post count Dev, it's there to share what we're listening to. Obviously YOU care about post count

Back off guys, come on. There are some people on here who care about post count, but Dev does not, as he quite rightly expressed.

Let's wait for a mod, and see what he has to say.

Dev0115 said:
To you everything is "no big deal" thats all you say to everything...Im only posting it in here because its a SUGGESTION, what dont you understand about the word SUGGESTION. Not everyone goes, and looks in that thread, there for I put it in here!
I was referring to the fact that you posted it twice... but whatever, I think we resolved that in AIM anyway...

As I have stated in the thread concerned, I am happy for it to be open; people have had a laugh, shared music tastes, discovered new bands etc in that thread, and I see no reason to close it. If another Mod agrees and wants it closed, fair enough.

Now please, will everyone just relax? Everyone is at eachothers throats, and it's for no reason at all. Dev has an opinion on something, he voiced it, what's the issue?

why close it? its a good thread... as slayer said, people have shared music tastes/discovered new music/had a laugh... it shouldnt be closed IMO.

Back
Top Bottom