George Monks

Yeah, no one would welcome him back, so either way, he may as well not be here. He'd get a bad time here either way, and that'd cause him to spam.
Can you imagine how much bad rep he'd get with his first post? Then how much he wouldn't be listened to?
Wouldn't work. Hes done himself in, and however many times he tries to get back, it just cannot work. Its gone beyond the rules of him getting a perm ban now, because at least the people that came back from one, were better community members than he ever was.

I thought about letting him back, because he wouldn't spam if he was happy, and with one little account, what harm could he do, but then I remembered that any little rivalery and hes gone again, and he spams the forum countless of times.

There is no point.

He gave himself enough chances. I'll follow seti if he comes back. I spent too much time banning him and all of his self-given chances to just let him walk back in.

He's tried to come back by creating multiple accounts, but he'd soon be banned either way by one of us, for something.

He's tried to come back by creating multiple accounts, but he'd soon be banned either way by one of us, for something.

exactly. let's save us the time of banning him again and just not let him in. Like Lowndsey said, he's ha 40ish accounts that we've confirmed to have been him by IP. He's made an illegal copy of our forum with out permission and credit. And let's not forget the hundreds of useless posts and incorrect information. Do we really want that again?

woah didnt know he had that many accounts. kinda tried my best to forget about the whole situation.
keep him banned then!
im all for second chances within reason, but that has just proved he sucks :)

If George comes back, I don't know if I will stay either. He was a member and was banned for the first time before I was even here, but just the thought of the administration letting him back in tells me that the administration doesn't have a spine when it comes to banned members.

If George comes back, I don't know if I will stay either. He was a member and was banned for the first time before I was even here, but just the thought of the administration letting him back in tells me that the administration doesn't have a spine when it comes to banned members.

very nicely said.

He should not be allowed back...permanent ban is a PERMANENT BAN and no exceptions. Thats like accusing some to 2 years in jail...but then letting them back out onto the streets after 6 months because he promises to be a good boy....bullshit...you're gone you're gone end of story CYA!

Re: Suggestions, comment, and feedback forum

terâ‹…rorâ‹…ism
   /ˈtɛrəˌrɪzəm/
–noun
1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

But on a completely different note... It is not that hard to set up a proxy- if George really wanted to be back, I am sure he could find a way to get back. I'm not saying that it is the right thing to do, I'm just saying what I would do if I was in George's position. Set up a proxy, post normally, become a contributing member to the society- forget my past.

Back
Top Bottom