George Monks

lol.
i said only give him a trial period if he was telling the truth about not spamming in 6 months.

chances are he is lying.

lol.
i said only give him a trial period if he was telling the truth about not spamming in 6 months.

chances are he is lying.

Who gives a shit about spam...IMO it's not about him spamming anymore..it has gone way past that......he has had about 5 accounts banned in the last 6 or 7 months..

I voted yes as a joke haha.

imagine if everyone did that and david let him back...

think you guys need to find out if hes telling the truth, or were all these accounts actually his. if he was telling the truth then why not just give him a trial period, and if he messes up then he is out the door. its better than him bugging us all the time.
although if hes just been lying then no he shouldnt come back.

All of the accounts he has created were trial periods and he managed to screw those up pretty quick. Letting him back would be the dumbest thing this forum has ever done, right next to making Brookfield a moderator. If we let George back let's just let Brookfield, Dark Knight and every other banned member back and just delete all of the rules because that will show that they obviously don't apply anymore.

Why are we even talking about letting this little prick back? Here's a list of the things he's done (that I can think of):
1. Created multiple accounts and posted under them (against the rules)
2. Spammed (against the rules)
3. Stole one of the posts I wrote in the review section and posted it around the internet as his own. Not technically against the rules of this forum but it just goes to show what a little pain in the ass he is.

As far as I can tell there's no reason to allow him back and the notion of even thinking about it is just absurd. If he is allowed back I'd be willing to bet that he'll be banned very quickly for doing the same things he has done in the past.

The latest forum in which Georgie boy co-owns/admins seems to have been shut down/closed/broken.....LOL that's why he is back here. Looking for a new hangout.

Personally I have no idea why everyone here hates his guts. I never even knew him, was he such a bad spammer that you wouldn't let him back? I personally want to see what all this talk is about. If he actually contacted David and typed that himself, I don't think he's that bad. If I got PB'ed (Not Happening) I would be like,"Now what the hell am I going to do with my time" and I would never try to apoligize and I would move on. How many people here would go through the effort to contact David and ask to come back? I actually wouldn't mind. If it was three years ago, or no matter how long, people change. Some of the posts here are horrible yourselves! You type one line with no reasons to back your statements, which infuriates me. I'll vote give him another chance, but he's not coming back from the looks of this poll.
I have browsed dozens of forums in which he is a member of. The same thing happens at all of them as here. He starts off with a half dozen decent posts ..then starts spamming ..if someone disagrees with him he abuses them..after a while he tells admin how to run the site and when they disagree with him he abuses them and carries on like a spoilt brat and he ends up banned. he also has had dozens of his own forums. When members start disagreeing with him or don't like something he has done or what ever he simply closes the forum down and opens a new one.

Leave it up to the moderators, they're the ones that have to actually deal with the consequences

so hes guilty of the accounts and stuff in the last 6 months then .... soo ... keep him banned then :)
simple as that.
ive lost track in all of this so would have been prepared to give him another chance ONLY if he was telling the truth (about not being here for 6 months).

i guess thats just me though. im too nice. 6 months is a long time for a spammer like george and if he really did go cold turkey then he should deserve a trial run. same goes for other banned members (to a certain extent). i mean they could easily just use a proxy / access cf from a different place / pc and no one would know. might aswell just be legit about the situation.
even if a spammer has had a real bad past, if they can go cold turkey for a while then they deserve a trial imo, and if they blow it then forget about letting them back EVER.

ok this only took 10 mins to round up some of his usernames that we have banned.
teenforum
Randomguy
jack nickle
ggggg
Potpal
dummies
Mooky
Rodney
monks_george12
George monks
George monks2
forumforumforum
windowsvista
vistafan
monksgeorge21
monksgeorge213
badguy666
!"£$%^&*()
monkey
internetprob
computerbuyer01
bigben
lotterywinner
dellcomputer
windowsXP
spacewarrior
ninjaminger
mattr
kfc
gigigigiigigii
igriiggriri

If I can get that many in 10 minutes imagine how many more there are. Now tell me why he should be allowed back..

Back
Top Bottom