Gaming? Layout?

ashaiba

In Runtime
Well, i havent seen any gaming forum areas in this forum. Gaming is huge in computers and i think ComputerForums should have a gaming section, for people who need help, suggestions, pics, anything about gaming. it would be a great add on and would attract new people

secondly, i dont like the layour of this forum at all. it seems kinda sloppy and old to me. the logo...bleh...

change the layout to a more simple kind of layout.

any opinions on my opinion

write it here

|
|
|
|
\ /

both of your ideas are being constantly debated and we're hoping changes will be put into works. We're just in a state of trying to get things figured out of what we really want.

well. whats the point of this forum if your not going to take the peopls ideas seroiusly. but think of what you want.

its not that big of a deal to me, but its a thought

computerforums.org doesnt have a forum dedicated for gaming, instead we just link to this one:

Rapid Gaming Forums

i don't know why that is, my guess is that the forum wasn't started with the intention of discussing games and only computer hardware/software/programming problems.

secondly, seriously now how simpler could the layout be? if anything this is the easiest and clutter-free layout i've seen on a forum in a long while.

Uhhhhh....

go start your own forum if this isn't the right one for you. There's plenty more out there.

Back
Top Bottom