Gaming Forums??

I'll make a poll, I hear you sniperviper21, There used to be one, but I think we should try again. The first one didn't work out, but why not try another? Maybe this one will be sustained and maintained, Im willing to help out with it.

I'd like to see a gaming forum, but if it was a sub-category in the software section it might not get much attention.

I voted yes. I don't game much, but I can see it playing well to this forums. However, there shouldn't be subcategories such as modding, installation, servers, etc because we already have dedicated sections for a variety of things in that area. The new section should just be about gaming. No sub-sections.

As you all know I voted yes. A sub chat in the social lounge would be a good place to put it!

I voted yes. I don't game much, but I can see it playing well to this forums. However, there shouldn't be subcategories such as modding, installation, servers, etc because we already have dedicated sections for a variety of things in that area. The new section should just be about gaming. No sub-sections.

I agree

I'm standing on my own here and voting no - I personally don't see the issue with just posting gaming discussions in the social lounge.

That said, I wouldn't be against it, I just wouldn't really use it myself - so I'd probably be more suited to the "don't care" category :)

Back
Top Bottom