FYI - Member Signatures

Dngrsone, thanks for the heads up. We'll correct that and keep an eye on it moving forward. I know who you're referring to.

Not trying to get people in trouble, just want to ensure that I am playing legally.

Since links internal to the forum seem to be allowable, would it be okay if I created a thread titled say, "How to ask Question the Right Way" and provide the links there, and link to the local thread in my signature?

Of course, the post would have most of the relevant information, but one always has to cite sources.

I'll let another Mod/Admin weigh in on that one because you're not really providing an internal link if you're linking to a post with an outside link ;)

Edit: Why not make a thread with all the information in it and re-write it so it's your own words. Who knows, may become a sticky if it's well written and provides enough benefit to the site.

Where would I put that? Here in the Feedback forum, as an article, in the Social Lounge?

Make it more or less about asking a computer related question and then post it in the competition forum. Might as well get a little scrilla for your work. Other than that, you make a good point, not too sure on where that would be housed after the fact to where new members would be able to easily identify it.

Back
Top Bottom