FYI - Member Signatures

JCB1

Daemon Poster
Hello

Today we have enabled certain extra signature features for all members. I have updated the sites rules http://www.computerforums.org/social-lounge/forum-rules-sig-rule-updated-60776.html with what has been enabled. Below is a crack down on what has been updated.

We dont want peoples signatures to look untidy and spoil the look of the site, So we have enabled the following rules on signatures

-BBCode has been enabled for you to use on your signatures
-Your signature can contain no more than 5 lines
-The maximum size you can use for your font is size 4
-You may not post links to external sites
-PHP BB Code has been disabled
-HTML BB Code has been disabled
-No images are allowed in signatures

Did you disable the IMG and SIGPIC BBcodes also? If you didn't they can still put pics in the sigs.

zuItH.png

Ye of little faith. I'm sure JCB has things under control...

Ya know smart booty sometimes we over look things or think we have it under control when we don't. I'm just prodding him a bit to make sure he did what he thinks needs to be done.
I'd like some one to make a suggestion or tell me to double check my work cause I missed something. It's just being friendly.

thank goodness for the option to NOT SEE signatures. Those are annoying. Even if you disable them, some ass is going to use ASCII art. Annoying. Now you have to scroll more.

Some spammers make it look like the rule doesn't hold true. What they do is just put a line at the end of their post long enough to simulate the signature break. They've been doing that for years.

Back
Top Bottom