FX for Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm partially with Giancarlo on this one; if anything I think Giancarlo would prove a better Moderator. Regardless of him being a little ... rude with his debating, no-one can deny that when a good debate starts up, alot of users get involved, and it is Giancarlo who is usually one of the main partakers within it.

David, should you read this thread, I strongly suggest you think about this sensibly before making any decisions on this one. It may be a "popular" idea, but at the end of the day, I feel when choosing a Moderator there is more involved in the decision than whether the member is popular or not. If you want my thoughts, get me on MSN.

Slayer said:
I'm partially with Giancarlo on this one; if anything I think Giancarlo would prove a better Moderator. Regardless of him being a little ... rude with his debating, no-one can deny that when a good debate starts up, alot of users get involved, and it is Giancarlo who is usually one of the main partakers within it.

David, should you read this thread, I strongly suggest you think about this sensibly before making any decisions on this one. It may be a "popular" idea, but at the end of the day, I feel when choosing a Moderator there is more involved in the decision than whether the member is popular or not. If you want my thoughts, get me on MSN.

then invite me in on msn

its not a popularity contest nor anything to do with post counts

Slayer said:

No. I do not want to be a moderator. Conflict of interests.

And besides, can somebody deal with gibant? He's going to every damn thread saying illogical things like "have you done the test yet"? What test? Why should I even bother with that? Get him off my back.

gibant1 said:
HAVE YOU DONE THE TEST YET?

What test are you going on about? =/

Please use a PM in future ;)

Gian; I know you don't want to be Mod and I respect that, but surely there is no harm in saying you'd be good for the job, is there? =/

Giancarlo said:
Oldest member? No.

August 5th, 2004 - That's your registration date
August 1st, 2004 - That's mine.

Also you aren't the oldest on here age wise. You aren't professional and we don't need another AMD ZEN like character as a mod.

Back stabbing imp aren't you. Shutup man, I am a MOD, get over it and shut your face.

see gian, there are people "worse" than me. I hope you have fun with him.

he comes here to spam, I dont, so that untimatly makes me better! get it though your thick skull. "knock knock"

matt said:
no offence FX but i think Gian would make a great mod, and with his new attitude i think he will be next

he is resposible, mature and clever

yes he gets into fights but who doesnt

ANd if you make that BIASED little jerk a MOD I will leave here permanently. That is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard.

AMD ZEN said:
Back stabbing imp aren't you. Shutup man, I am a MOD, get over it and shut your face.

Does it look like I care? I turned down any attempts to make myself a mod. Also I don't like you as a person.. the mod part has nothing to do with it.

And no I don't think I would make a great mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom