FX for Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not professional enough? ha! at least I dont argue with everything and Im prolly the oldest one on here.

really. and you wouldnt care about lil things if you've been though the stress ive been though.

c'mon and give me a chance people!

athlon64fx said:
not professional enough? ha! at least I dont argue with everything and Im prolly the oldest one on here.

really. and you wouldnt care about lil things if you've been though the stress ive been though.

c'mon and give me a chance people!

Oldest member? No.

August 5th, 2004 - That's your registration date
August 1st, 2004 - That's mine.

Also you aren't the oldest on here age wise. You aren't professional and we don't need another AMD ZEN like character as a mod.

ooooh now you go and bash amd zen huh???

and so frickin what if I am not professional all the time, forums are ment to sit back and relax!!!! this forum was more laid back at first, so i guaged my posting style accordingly.

me not professional. ha! your teh one making this hard on yourself. its all in your head boy. grow up and stop bashing users on forums. really. its old and rotten just liek your attidtude.

athlon64fx said:
ooooh now you go and bash amd zen huh???

and so frickin what if I am not professional all the time, forums are ment to sit back and relax!!!! this forum was more laid back at first, so i guaged my posting style accordingly.

me not professional. ha! your teh one making this hard on yourself. its all in your head boy. grow up and stop bashing users on forums. really. its old and rotten just liek your attidtude.

To be a moderator means you have to maintain professionality. That attracts visitors. Just ask any major forum that. That's how it is. I don't like AMD ZEN, nor do I like you. You are the one with the rotten attitude. So please shut up.

excuse me........ bah bah this and that only tech talk people wording everything liek english books PUTS PEOPLE TO SLEEP!!!

forums are supposed to be interesting and people want a palce to hang out and help others postiviely and non linear.

thats the difference between discussion panels (formal) and forums (informal)

forums are an informal source of help and other functions that dont ahve a set defined posting standard. if you want seriouslness and long book liek posts read a book or go to a panel!!!

Forums are supposed to be interesting. So when there are smart people posting good comments on it, it will be interesting... but when there are illiterate people ranting and screaming people leave. You people make this forum non-interesting. I'm not saying turning this into a discussion panel.. but what I'm saying is spend some time in making your posts half decent.

non-intresting. hello bland "everyone the same posting style" forums suck gian. they make it boring no oen has fun. ok. people turn away from those since new users get ignored becuse they try to post the same and the same posts from same people get overlooked and ignored. people pay better attention to new things and different things.

specially if they are first time forum users. they will se evryone be the same and not bother since they wotn get accepted since they dotn know that much.

I took phsycology and sociology courses i understand people alot more and lots of people are demanding lots of change. change is good for the soul. really.

andf you say lots of more offesnsing thigns to eveyrone here. you constantly argue with everyone and why you attack me is beyond me.

what is all this accomplishing. nothing. so butt out of me or go away. im tired of this crap your pulling. if thats all you can do is argue about one persons posts all nite then you got serious mental problems. and youe more weak and you just showed your soft side.

if you go complaining about others itll come back to you.

I'm not saying everybody should post the same, you incompetent nut. What I am saying is people should put a little effort in making their posts understandable, but since you want to spam this forum with "lol" "cool" posts then fine with me.

You are the one that scares away first time forum members.

And whether you took psychology or sociology does not matter, if you do not understand what you are talking about. This has to do with facts. I want good change, you want bad change. You want people to act like idiots on this forum. That won't attract anyone besides more idiots.

I have serious mental problems? really? Like I care about you. I'm typing up work for my classes right now... so please spare me this crap.

You are the weak one, not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom