Friend requests.

Dngrsone

Daemon Poster
I got a friend request.

N00b, don't know him from Adam. He's never PM'd me, no message with the friend request (if that is possible here), nothing even remotely resembling a conversation between him and I in these forums.

I click on Reject Friend Request and it goes away... until the next time I come into the forums.

So, is this person really persistent, or is the system not rejecting the request, or what?

I got a friend request.

N00b, don't know him from Adam. He's never PM'd me, no message with the friend request (if that is possible here), nothing even remotely resembling a conversation between him and I in these forums.

I click on Reject Friend Request and it goes away... until the next time I come into the forums.

So, is this person really persistent, or is the system not rejecting the request, or what?

I'm not sure. We can test this if you'd like. Reply here if you want to, and I'll send you a friend request. Reject it and go away and do whatever. If it comes back then it's an issue. If it doesn't, then the guy is that persistent.

As an aside, after the test, I can be your friend if you'd like :p

Sounds good to me.
nod.gif

Rejected... seemed to act differently this time. I wonder if it was because I was rejecting two people.

Well, no recurring friend requests... must have been a persistent n00b. Thanks celegorm.

Back
Top Bottom