friend cannot register

BigLu

Daemon Poster
i have a friend who wants to join but it won't let him, so i tried it on my computer at home and it won't let me make his account, we both get a message after entering all the info that says "you have chosen not to agree with the forum rules" and won't let you become a member, help please.

Are you clicking the little box, on the main screen? That says "I agree with the terms"

OMG no fing way you guys, like i didn't think to do that, i'm not an idiot, we both looked through all the rules and agreed to them, what else could be the problem?

Maybe you could have an account name registered with that email, or, your using an already signed up ip etc.

Hmm... if you ticked the box, and when you went along it didn't carry that along ... think its a browser or site glitch or something? Usually in the URL it'll say something like agree=yes or terms=yes (dunno about vB) or something...

BigLu said:
OMG no fing way you guys, like i didn't think to do that, i'm not an idiot, we both looked through all the rules and agreed to them, what else could be the problem?
OK, calm it, they're only trying to help, & what's with the "f***ing"?, no need for that :mad:

Back
Top Bottom