Fresh Start

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok since the topic of debate has been Brook and whether or not he should be a mod and other things. i propose that we ALL just 100% forget what he has done in the past, and start fresh, clear his slate.
this
1) ends all the bickering in threads pertaining to this matter
2) ends the debate on whether he should be a mod
3) takes a load off everybody's time here
4) makes life easier here

i say we start fresh on monday, its the solution to end all solutions :)

ok since the topic of debate has been Brook and whether or not he should be a mod and other things. i propose that we ALL just 100% forget what he has done in the past, and start fresh, clear his slate.
this

What will that solve really Rudster? If you do that then you need to unban everyone who has ever been banned for breaking the rules and wipe their slate clean and start again

this

I disagree, it wont solve anything at all.
Until David makes a stance on this so called hacking issue and states that Brookfield is or isnt a mod, nothing will change.

Brookfield cannot keep on abusing members such as the abuse I received from him yesterday, and reported to David, he cannot keep double and triple posting if he is to remain a mod.

Rudster, it cannot be swept under the carpet and forgotten about, Brookfield has over stepped the boundaries far too often.

It is up to David to do something about it, or if he does not believe Brookfield is doing anything wrong he needs to re-instate Brookfield as a mod and inform us of this case.

Either Brookfield follows the rules and is accountable like the rest of us, or if he is to continue to be able to do and say what he wants, then god help this forum, as I for one wont be staying here.

im talking about the brookie thingy ;)
so am I. Someone can cop a 3 day ban for posting a pic of a tomato..yet brookie does whatever he wants and the slate gets wiped clean for him?. thats not solving or fixing anything. its just putting a bandaid over it..the next time he double posts or breaks the rules it will all start up again.

well if he changes than it will work out. its not all on us just forgetting but allowing him room for change. then if he decides to do stuff like double post, steal emails, etc. than proper action should be taken. that way everything is fair.

david tries to ignore things like this as much as he can, i bet you bread on butter he wont do a thing about this, and will probably give brookies mod status back fairly soon

changes?..mate he has been warned by mods for months and months now and not only keeps doing it but is getting worse and now jokes about how he flaunts the rules and is protected by David...do you really think he will change?

yes we can, once we know what the situation is, ie: is he going to be a mod or not. its clear as mud atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom