Frequently Asked Questions

the avatars don't bother me much, but it would be nice if we had our own... but as i said, it doesnt even bother me. thanks for the FAQ David, it answered some of my questions. I don't have any questions to ask now, but if I do, i'll be sure to ask

One comment..

With the custom avatar, I feel... Like better then everyone else. Lol, odd feeling.

Anyways.. One quesion I have always had, is what got you into computers. And into computers enough to make your own forum. Or are you even into computers?

ArrizX said:
One comment..

With the custom avatar, I feel... Like better then everyone else. Lol, odd feeling.

Anyways.. One quesion I have always had, is what got you into computers. And into computers enough to make your own forum. Or are you even into computers?
Well yes I first got into computers and used to play around with them. I had a gift certificate for a store and didn't have anything to spend it on so I picked up a JavaScript book and started learning and created a basic website on a free host. The free host then created a forum with a great community and I liked the idea of starting a forum but the host I was with didn't allow server side scripts (This was way back when the internet first took off). I bought a server to share files etc on a small local network and thought about running a webserver off it which I did and setup a small forum on there. I then bought a domain and as traffic increased move to a new server.

David, can you please add Bump, some of the new members dont know what it does/means. Thanks

hi
i am a new user.can somebody please tell me why am i not getting the answers to my questions immediately after they have been posted.....i only get them after i ask my next question. i feel i am losing on to answers

Ok, like I said in the thread we dont know everything. Also not everyone is on at the same time, we all cant stay on here 24.7 waiting for your post and the leave what were doing just to awnser. You have to be patient, and this is not the place to complain. We (whoever posted in the thread) tried our best to help. Just wait till tommorow and see who else responds! God there is no need to go and complain about it.

Back
Top Bottom