Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Site Admin, News and Feedback
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-12-2009, 02:58 AM   #11
Fully Optimized
 
dude_56013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,262
Default Re: Forum "Update"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX View Post
Will Never Get Done

/thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_56013 View Post
Okay, now, this has taken me about a half hour to think out thoughtfully; please don't make yourself look like a jacka** and ruining it by flaming it with 10 second, unthoughtful post. Constructive criticism is welcome. Like I said, this is just kind of just to get the ball rolling, etc...
__________________

__________________
Intel Core i7-2600K @ 3.4GHz || GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 || Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3-1600 || EVGA GeForce GTX 480 || Samsung EVO 256GB SSD
my feet get cold and that gives me diarrhea sometimes - Smart_Guy
dude_56013 is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 03:08 AM   #12
Golden Master
 
01001010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,888
Default Re: Forum "Update"

I suggest you start by removing this thread.
__________________

__________________
Stop the genocide now.
↳ www.savedarfur.org

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
01001010 is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 03:08 AM   #13
Fully Optimized
 
dude_56013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,262
Default Re: Forum "Update"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01001010 View Post
I suggest you start by removing this thread.
I think that'd be a fine idea!
__________________
Intel Core i7-2600K @ 3.4GHz || GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 || Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3-1600 || EVGA GeForce GTX 480 || Samsung EVO 256GB SSD
my feet get cold and that gives me diarrhea sometimes - Smart_Guy
dude_56013 is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 03:33 AM   #14
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Forum "Update"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_56013 View Post
Roll those eyes.

I know it'll never happen because ive suggested the same stupid shit. It doesnt matter how well thought out it is.

I know from experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01001010 View Post
I suggest you start by removing this thread.
I didnt stick that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_56013 View Post
I think that'd be a fine idea!
Of course you do.
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 03:37 AM   #15
Fully Optimized
 
dude_56013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,262
Default Re: Forum "Update"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_56013 View Post
I think that'd be a fine idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX View Post
Of course you do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX View Post
Roll those eyes.

I know it'll never happen because ive suggested the same stupid shit. It doesnt matter how well thought out it is.

I know from experience.
Quote:
This thread is intended for new members of the community to read previous suggestions that have been suggested numerous times that won't get implemented due to the view of the community. Please don't feel discouraged from making a suggestion though.

1. Images/VB code in Signatures
2. HTML code in signatures


I'll add to this list as and when neccessary
.
__________________
Intel Core i7-2600K @ 3.4GHz || GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 || Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3-1600 || EVGA GeForce GTX 480 || Samsung EVO 256GB SSD
my feet get cold and that gives me diarrhea sometimes - Smart_Guy
dude_56013 is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 03:47 AM   #16
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Forum "Update"

Wow, that was a wonderful post sir.

Now, if I could unstick my own thread I would and make his the only one. But he made that and left mine so I don't think its a big deal.

And I am pretty sure he just didnt think of this idea when making his own thread.

Look don't take this personally, it sure as hell seems like you are, but rearranging things like that wont happen and I stand by it. Ive made the same thread, and thought things out the same and nothing came up it. This is nothing more then a relapse.

I would love for it to happen, but I dont think it will so i'll be damned if it does.
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 03:51 AM   #17
Fully Optimized
 
dude_56013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,262
Default Re: Forum "Update"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX View Post
Wow, that was a wonderful post sir.

Now, if I could unstick my own thread I would and make his the only one. But he made that and left mine so I don't think its a big deal.

And I am pretty sure he just didnt think of this idea when making his own thread.

Look don't take this personally, it sure as hell seems like you are, but rearranging things like that wont happen and I stand by it. Ive made the same thread, and thought things out the same and nothing came up it. This is nothing more then a relapse.

I would love for it to happen, but I dont think it will so i'll be damned if it does.
Okay then. So then just sit back and watch it fail (if that's what happens) for all I care. There was no need for the over-sized font and jacka**y-ness.

Anyways, here's the PS'd stuff for anyone who wants a look. Click for a bigger image.

__________________
Intel Core i7-2600K @ 3.4GHz || GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 || Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3-1600 || EVGA GeForce GTX 480 || Samsung EVO 256GB SSD
my feet get cold and that gives me diarrhea sometimes - Smart_Guy
dude_56013 is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 03:58 AM   #18
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Forum "Update"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_56013 View Post
Okay then. So then just sit back and watch it fail (if that's what happens) for all I care. There was no need for the over-sized font and jacka**y-ness.

Anyways, here's the PS'd stuff for anyone who wants a look. Click for a bigger image.

Oh unwad your panties.

For the record, that looks great........ If itll ever happen.
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 11:26 AM   #19
Guru
 
JogaBonito1502's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.S.
Posts: 7,841
Default Re: Forum "Update"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_56013 View Post
This is some really good stuff man! I know people are going to hate me for saying this, but I love how you put the Social Lounge at the bottom! It really sends a message that computers come first. If this idea does get approved my members and David, we should stick with design. It is wonderfully organized and shouldn't even require subforums! This is really good. I'm impressed.
JogaBonito1502 is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 02:39 PM   #20
Fully Optimized
 
dude_56013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,262
Default Re: Forum "Update"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JogaBonito1502 View Post
This is some really good stuff man! I know people are going to hate me for saying this, but I love how you put the Social Lounge at the bottom! It really sends a message that computers come first. If this idea does get approved my members and David, we should stick with design. It is wonderfully organized and shouldn't even require subforums! This is really good. I'm impressed.
Thanks Joga. What I bolded above were my the three main things I put emphasis on while I was designing this. I'm glad that you are smart enough to pick up on all three of them!
__________________

__________________
Intel Core i7-2600K @ 3.4GHz || GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 || Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3-1600 || EVGA GeForce GTX 480 || Samsung EVO 256GB SSD
my feet get cold and that gives me diarrhea sometimes - Smart_Guy
dude_56013 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0