Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad and Android Devices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janet H

Administrator
Staff member
Rejoice!

Forum members can finally surf the board with our Custom App for iPhone, iPad, and Android Devices. This App is FREE and will help you stay in touch and up to date, while on the go.

You can search the apps store associated with your mobile device or just call up the page on your mobile browser and pick up the prompt to load the app.

Look for future support for other devices such as Blackberry and Windows Mobile and thanks for waiting so patiently...:flowers:

Cool, I'm posting this from the app now :)
I like how you can easily post a picture or link while posting.

I must have been 1 or 2... I like it and will defiantly use it over the mobile web version (which I hate for any site..)

I just installed it on our tablet. It really does make a world of difference. Also its very nice!

Sent from my LG-V410 using Computer Forums mobile app

I must have been 1 or 2... I like it and will defiantly use it over the mobile web version (which I hate for any site..)
The worst thing about the web version is that for some reason my device is not detected by it, so it ends up in the smallest print possible. This app has been a life saver (even if I only use it to read). And yes, I can easily enlarge the page, but how much of a pain do you think that is once done? Not only scroll down, but to have to scroll side to side to read sentences. That is For.The.Birds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom