Forum is getting messy?

Not to complain,but i have noticed alot of spam,pointless threads and misplaced threads around lately?

Is it just me?

Edit; i Have ntoiced most of them have been fixed now,but i still think its a slight problem.

It is. Unfortunatly a lot of it (that isn't spam) seems to be done by members who should know better and seem to think that they don't need to be posting in the right area.

Pointless threads... eh... That's what the social lounge is for. Yes it's nice to have some serious discussions in there but it's the pointless threads outside there that are getting troublesome.

I do agree, it is a slight problem, but at the moment it's not breaking the rules. Posting in the wrong section is not a bannable offense and pointless threads go with a forum, but it is annoying...

Yeah i coudn't agree more with you guys. But celegorm is right...spam and off-topic discussions come with a forum...its almost impossible to keep it all away.

One thing i don't understand, is this question "What video card should i get?" or "Video card suggestions please!!??". I can probably count on both hands on how many threads in Hardware were made with such topics in the last month. Seriously lol, take a minute and look through the threads, why ask a question that was already answered either a couple days ago or a week ago....video cards don't change over night lol.

Alright i'll stop ranting on lol...i just find it funny seeing tones of video card questions lol. Anyway...i'll get back to the social lounge :p

Back
Top Bottom