Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Site Admin, News and Feedback
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-14-2008, 05:12 AM   #1
Send a message via MSN to Neodude112320
Default Forum is getting messy?

Not to complain,but i have noticed alot of spam,pointless threads and misplaced threads around lately?

Is it just me?

Edit; i Have ntoiced most of them have been fixed now,but i still think its a slight problem.

Desktop:BitFenix Survivor~Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3R~ i7 2600K @ 4hz~AMD 6870 1GB~12gb Team Elite DDR3 1333~3xWD In RAID5~W7 Ult
Laptop:Alienware M11x~ i7-2637M 1.7GHz~16GB 1333MHz DDR3~GeForce GT 540M~W7 Ult
Neodude112320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:00 AM   #2
Site Team
Send a message via AIM to celegorm
Default Re: Forum is getting messy?

It is. Unfortunatly a lot of it (that isn't spam) seems to be done by members who should know better and seem to think that they don't need to be posting in the right area.

Pointless threads... eh... That's what the social lounge is for. Yes it's nice to have some serious discussions in there but it's the pointless threads outside there that are getting troublesome.

I do agree, it is a slight problem, but at the moment it's not breaking the rules. Posting in the wrong section is not a bannable offense and pointless threads go with a forum, but it is annoying...

"as a fanboy i refuse to admit it and will pull countless things out of my butt to disprove it"

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:17 AM   #3
Fully Optimized
Send a message via MSN to LukaszR
Default Re: Forum is getting messy?

Yeah i coudn't agree more with you guys. But celegorm is right...spam and off-topic discussions come with a forum...its almost impossible to keep it all away.

One thing i don't understand, is this question "What video card should i get?" or "Video card suggestions please!!??". I can probably count on both hands on how many threads in Hardware were made with such topics in the last month. Seriously lol, take a minute and look through the threads, why ask a question that was already answered either a couple days ago or a week ago....video cards don't change over night lol.

Alright i'll stop ranting on lol...i just find it funny seeing tones of video card questions lol. Anyway...i'll get back to the social lounge
Desktop - DualBoot: Fedora 15/Windows 7 64bit
Netbook - Windows 7 Professional

www.Cyber-Talk.ca League of Legends and Gaming Community
LukaszR is offline   Reply With Quote