Formatting in sig's

How would it be messy? You guys always say "this is messy" "it gets cluttered" YOU GOT A WHOLE WEB PAGE! Use it!

i don't see what problems it would cause other than maybe really large fonts sizes

Ð88 said:
i don't see what problems it would cause other than maybe really large fonts sizes

exactly. not many people on here will break the rules. the few that will can just get banned by the mods :) ... if your looking for any help then you know who to call :cool:

I've never, EVER seen images in sigs, colored font, anything of the sort, ever abused by people, unless it was allowed by the panel. So, given that this is a computer forum generally the crowd attracted to it has better respect and more maturity with rights and privileges then other sites and people.

the people that dont respect the forums always have crappy first posts and get banned straight away. theres very few trouble makers on here compared to many other forums. we should be rewarded :) even a trial run.

I'm probably #1 on the list but even I try to respect most rules. Usually bad language is what I never listen to but oh well. If Jenox can do it, so can you. ;)

lol yea i try to respect the rules. i sometimes sware. usually i try not to or i star it out.

Meh, if you're going to say a swear word, hell, go for it, no *'s just say it. Like, shit, see, no need for the *'s.

In either case. This thing, I gather, has been debated more then enough times.

root said the next time we make a suggestion we need to make a comprehensive arguement for it. So, who's up for an essay? :D

David Lindon said:
If you allow formatting then everything else comes with it aswell so it gets a bit more complicated than that

Rules can be enforce just as with anything else.

Back
Top Bottom