Format the General computer hardware and software

The Power

Daemon Poster
I think that forum is filled with too much different questions and should be formatted. I mean that as in there should be a...
computer hardware suggestion part
a question on building part,
a problems section(where people post if something is going wrong) an overclocking section
Those were just ideas and a concept of what I had in mind and more could be added. I think this will allow new people to know who to turn to if they have a question and see which CF members are knowledgeable in that field such as 99nasha being an expertise at overclocking.

Also, I think they should have stickies with reccommend and user tested products and brands that computer part buyers should be interested in.

Just some suggestions :)

It would get too confusing, as soon as the site would be cleaned up, it would just fill again - too much hassle for something little people will go "Wow, this looks easy to use!!"

Lol, no offence mate. But mods/admin (for you lhuser) - its up to you.

I like this idea. ANd how is it confusing? It's more simple then sifting through all the "Which video card should I get" threads. This would make it much much easier to find a topic that you can...

A) Help on
B) Post a question in

I don't know how making somethign more organized and simple is confusing. But oh well.

Great idea! I second it! :D

but its kind of frustrating to have software AND hardware together. Personally, i think software and hardware should be separated.

What if you have a problem that might be software or hardware and you have no clue what is wrong, then where to put it, together makes it easy.

Eg video cards, might by driver(software) or Heat (hardware)

if you don't know then ppl will get confused which part to put it in.

The more complicated you make a forum site to use/navigate, the less people will use it properly or at all. Plus the more nooks and crannies you have the more a spammer has to spam.

Dishdog said:
What if you have a problem that might be software or hardware and you have no clue what is wrong, then where to put it, together makes it easy.

Eg video cards, might by driver(software) or Heat (hardware)

if you don't know then ppl will get confused which part to put it in.

What im trying to say is that cpus, RAM, HDD, GPU should all be different sections, and then software in another. Might get complicated though.

No bad idea I like it the way it is. There is one forum out there its terriable it does that mainr eason why i choose this one over that one.

Although this is also discussed in the some suggestions thread, my thoughts are still the same..

Back
Top Bottom