"focusinads.targetads.net has been blocked"

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
ever since i downloaded and have been using webroot spysweeper antispyware application(which i now get free with msn), whenever i first go to computerforums after signing on the computer a small notification window appears from the taskbar stating that "focusinads.targetads.net" has been blocked (or something similar to that, the warning box goes away), and i dont see the ads anymore in the upper right corner of the website. does webroot spysweeper see those ads as spyware or something i guess? (i don't have the "common ad site shield" feature active in spysweeper either).

"focusinads.targetads.net"

Yes, id say so..
Well i think so anyways, i reakon its *some type* of spyware, ete, something thats junky.
It could be apart of cookies(well maybe not, dunno) and spyware and the ads to me its all apart of it, its junky, and we all dont need it on our comp's.

With CF ive noticed a huge increas(sp) in pop ups/ad's spyware, but i dont have a blocker on IE(when im use'n it) so trust me i notice it *alot*

Ive taken more note now, and looking into it(on my comp) and yeah with ad-aware and etc.

Tracking Cookie's and etc anyways im still looking into it, if i come up with anymore info or something like that ill inform..

ive never had an ad using firefox since ive been here, but as soon as i use IE to view it, this happens:

cfad.jpg

(hence the reason why i hardly ever use IE) lol

mark thorpe said:
ive never had an ad using firefox since ive been here, but as soon as i use IE to view it, this happens:

cfad.jpg

Cool background can you hook me up? Disturbed is awesome!

natej315 said:
Cool background can you hook me up? Disturbed is awesome!

PM me with your email address, thatll be easiest :)

its a nice background... disturbed is such a good band... down with the sickness (and my ex) is what got me into metal...

mark thorpe said:

cfad.jpg

Thats right yeah, Firefox rules :) I get pop up and all sorts of crap from IE, thats also leads me to a thread i have to make! gah!

And hell yesh i LOVE ya desktop! ^_^ its hawt :D lol ok well its not 'hawt' its freaking awesomes! I love the black theme aswell and the picture/background,disturbed :)

john123 said:
can you send me that windows theme? blackdogs377@hotmail.com

If im right(maybe not)
Buts its one of the XP windows blind themes...? how should i no?
Look in the 'post desktops' thread :) easy.....

geek_gal said:
Thats right yeah, Firefox rules :) I get pop up and all sorts of crap from IE, thats also leads me to a thread i have to make! gah!

And hell yesh i LOVE ya desktop! ^_^ its hawt :D lol ok well its not 'hawt' its freaking awesomes! I love the black theme aswell and the picture/background,disturbed :)

yea same here, ive never got a popup with firefox, i dont even get the ads (adblock)...

i like it, ive got a black theme on my firefox too, i like it :). disturbed are SUCH a good band... im really hoping that they play at download this year, along with mudvayne... would be cool to see them live, im looking forward to the prodigy too...

Back
Top Bottom