FeedBack

Okay, well if we can't have images in the signatures, at least set the default font to a smaller size and let us have more lines. That way it won't take up that much space and we can still fill it with stuff without having to worry about the 5 line rule. I'm glad some of you guys agree with my idea. :) It does look a bit better with the smaller font.

The custom titles is a good idea, but since a lot of these things are admin only, I don't really want to overwhelm David with constant avatar or title changes. I still think we should allow custom titles for EVERYONE to make, but it should be enforced. It could be something fun, but I guess it won't happen...:(

As for a new rank, yeah...I think we should have something like that. Or it would be cool if you could have a custom rank once you post past a certain number. Of course, to combat those idiots who spam to get their post counts higher, you can always ban them or something.

Either way, these are just suggestions and it can lead to other great ideas. :D

This reminds me of a story, there was this dude that was on hes computer and he went to computerforum.org went to this thread I belive and sayed "010101010101110110110111" . Than he dissaperd.. see my point?

Ah, I see now. Everytime a post fight happens i'll just write a stupid story to make everyone run away or not post :p

Back
Top Bottom