Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Site Admin, News and Feedback
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread
Old 05-19-2003, 06:46 AM   #11
Fully Optimized
Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

Originally posted by jerimiar
john nash you are a mummys boy and you think you are a goth
with all your slipknot crap get a life you geek all you do is come on
here every day you have no life you think you are hard because you hang around with jackson no i feel sorry foer you.
Once again,Jeremy has made a fool out of himself.He has a four line bunch of crap-with no punctuation,no capitals.He reacts with mumbo jumbo because he is taking offence to what im saying-what an idiot.Im not actually saying anything bad about him.Im just making him look stupid,and he doesnt like it.Not once has he/would he say anything like that TO MY FACE.But then again-who would even want to talk to him?

Ill admit,your an easy target for insults.Ive had worse,but ive had alot easier than you.Aswell as pulling your thumb outta your ass,you gotta pull your head outta your ass too-you'll see where you are going then.

Get some breath freshener,come up with some original insults,and go fish for yourself.

Jeremy,your getting boring-eachtime you 'insult' me,your just looking even more stupid,without any help from me.You keep the insults up,ill keep the insults up,and make you look foolish and stupid.THATS A PROMISE.

Old 05-19-2003, 10:20 AM   #12
Site Team

This thread is getting a little out of control.

[url=http://www.LNXPS.NET]LNXPS.NET - The XPS Library]
Closed Thread