errors

Metallica1

Baseband Member
Can we have a section just for people to post their error messeges so people can help then and then so people who have the same messege can read that an fix it, or if its not there posts for help, and for people who have had error messege or errors and how they fixed them. One more thing so you think i could be mod this section or somthing because i get alot of errors on my computer (Not because its junk, just because i fiddle with it alot) and i have fixed every 1 of them so far. It would be realy helpful if this section had a rule on post names for people to search through them quickly without having 2 people post the same error. Thank you

I don't see a need for it.
There isn't that many ppl coming here asking about error messages.
And u can always use google to find stuff about the error message.

And no, u would definitely not be a mod for that section. :p

Just post a thread in the Suggestions, comments, etc. section and it will be dealt with in due course. No offense, but you're not the only one here who knows about computers. Sorry to break the news to you, but fixing computer errors isn't going to make you a mod. Asking for mod-ship just takes you down even more. You're a newb, so I'm telling you this out front. Others won't be some direct. It'll be more ambiguous later. People like root, Kage, etc. really know their stuff. They became mods for that. They didn't ask for mod-ship. They just did their thing: helping out others and acting mature and appropriate. If you want to be a mod, you'll have to work hard and help out. Being arrogant won't get you very far, whether it be on CF or in real life. Thanks for understanding.

Now here's my suggestion on that.
Thread titles that reflect the content of the thread. Such as >>>
MS error msg> page_fault
Instead of> HELP!!! I fracked up my computer
Titles help in being able to find old posts and threads. Of course most don't bother to look for old threads or do any online research.

jac006 said:
Just post a thread in the Suggestions, comments, etc. section and it will be dealt with in due course. No offense, but you're not the only one here who knows about computers. Sorry to break the news to you, but fixing computer errors isn't going to make you a mod. Asking for mod-ship just takes you down even more. You're a newb, so I'm telling you this out front. Others won't be some direct. It'll be more ambiguous later. People like root, Kage, etc. really know their stuff. They became mods for that. They didn't ask for mod-ship. They just did their thing: helping out others and acting mature and appropriate. If you want to be a mod, you'll have to work hard and help out. Being arrogant won't get you very far, whether it be on CF or in real life. Thanks for understanding.
Dude, read what i said just b4 i already knew i wouldn't b a mod, an i don't care about it that much 2 work for it i got better stuff 2 do, instead of helping other people why don't people help them selves?

i dont think it is needed, im sure they can just post in the general computer and hardware lounge.

Back
Top Bottom