Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Site Admin, News and Feedback
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-27-2008, 09:58 PM   #11
Daemon Poster

Default Re: Ease of Use Suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronspc View Post
yeah leave it the way it is.. if your to lazy to use one finger to scroll down. I feel sorry for you =P
i feel sorry for you that you have to post on month old threads to find something to talk about. the forum normally frowns upon digging up old threads. and anyways, my suggestion was just a small tweak to try and make cf a little better, it's not that it's that big of a deal to have to scroll down a little bit..and i even said that in the eighth post in this thread.

Antec 300 Case, Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 @ 3GHz, Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L, PNY 4GB PC6400 800MHz DDR2 RAM, XFX Radeon HD 5550 1GB DDR3 Ram, 1TB Western Digital Black 7200 32MB cache, 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate SP1, Antec Earthwatts 500 Watts
thebigdintx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 11:59 PM   #12
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to Ronspc

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigdintx View Post
i feel sorry for you that you have to post on month old threads to find something to talk about. the forum normally frowns upon digging up old threads. and anyways, my suggestion was just a small tweak to try and make cf a little better, it's not that it's that big of a deal to have to scroll down a little bit..and i even said that in the eighth post in this thread.
why ya getting so defensive damn. Secondly i clicked new post on the taskbar and this came up. I didnt go searching for this. God. Chill

WWW.INSANITECHPC.COM
Ronspc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 09:37 AM   #13
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

its not even a month old. its allowed
and tbf no one really posts in this section much so its easy to make a mistake.
Old 12-28-2008, 10:55 AM   #14
Daemon Poster

Ok, not a full month maybe...27 days had elapsed since the last post though, so it was just about a month. And, anyone reading the thread could see that it was already finished being talked about, and really didn't need any more input. Especially a rude and instigating comment implying laziness, and saying he feels sorry for me. This is a good group of folks here, with most people trying to be helpful and make the site better, and we certainly don't need anyone posting rude comments just to get their post count up.

edit: mods, feel free to lock this thread if you want to because further posts on this thread is not benefiting the site in any way.
Antec 300 Case, Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 @ 3GHz, Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L, PNY 4GB PC6400 800MHz DDR2 RAM, XFX Radeon HD 5550 1GB DDR3 Ram, 1TB Western Digital Black 7200 32MB cache, 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate SP1, Antec Earthwatts 500 Watts
thebigdintx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 11:18 AM   #15
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to Ronspc

last time ill say anything. i wasnt being rude. i would of thought seeing the smiley face at the end of my post would of shown you i was being sarcastic. Secondly idc about my post count. You may care. Its a freakin number to me. So im sorry i have offended you by it. i didnt mean anything by it. but oh well

WWW.INSANITECHPC.COM
Ronspc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:52 PM   #16
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

i do agree with ronspc, but yea whatever. this thread is pretty much done