Drumthrasher's Great Idea

I just though of something: we should also merge the podcast in there as well, so it would be a forum, wiki, and wordpress. I would gladly help David admin this, like ftp the stuff for the podcast and what not.

sothere is going to be a forum on the home page before you go to the main forum. with the site run from 2 seperate servers?..oohh goody more database errors just what is needed. And a wiki ..i bet George monks is salivating at the thought of a wiki.

sothere is going to be a forum on the home page before you go to the main forum. with the site run from 2 seperate servers?..oohh goody more database errors just what is needed. And a wiki ..i bet George monks is salivating at the thought of a wiki.
who said anything about another forum?
who said anything about a new server? .. well i suppose people have mentioned it, but why bother.
davids hosted the podcast before and im sure a few new pages wont blow up his server

Yeah, I think a wiki would get too much abuse and would just cause more work for the members and moderators to keep cleaning it up.

I also have seen it on other forums, usually just skip over it because all the info on there was months old

Back
Top Bottom